Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

US-based free online poker for real money

Discussion in 'Online Poker' started by snooptodd, Oct 1, 2014.

1. snooptodd

snooptodd Well-Known Member

Been playing a bit on Cafrino (Cafrino | The Online Poker Revolution). I know they accept US players, they may accept international players as well.

The play is pretty LOL (when you get heads up, the dealer is the BB), but the concept is interesting. You start by trying to work your way up the "Poker Ladder" starting with Step 1. Finish in the top-2 and you go to Step 2. Finish in the top-2 there and you go to Step 3 and so on.

The reality is it's pretty easy to move up the ladder, at least in the early stages, because the first couple stages start a minute or two when there are 2 people there. So, essentially, if a Step 1 tournament starts with just two people, you'll advance to Step 2.

Once you start getting to higher steps, you can win points, which you can then use to enter real-money MTT tournaments. They've had some $200 tourneys during the weekends and have two $50 tourneys each night, at least so far.

They pay you right to PayPal and I've already cashed out $13. Who knows how long it will be up and running (they play an ad at the beginning of every tournament, but there's no way that's giving enough money to pay the prize pools they're offering), but for now they're handing out free money if you're patient enough to put in the time to move up the ladder.

2. 200 Motels

200 Motels Well-Known Member

Sounds neato but including a link to an online poker website and that sketchy title makes your post seem like spam. I was determined that it was until I saw your post count and recognized your handle. Actually I think it still kinda is.

Ca-FREE-no. I get it. ha!

3. snooptodd

snooptodd Well-Known Member

Mods can feel free to delete the link if they like (or even the entire thread), just provided it for convenience. I'm certainly not getting paid for the post, but thought people may be interested.

4. JM

JM Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

I know snoop, he's not a spammer