Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

"The White Ring"

Discussion in 'GameOnChipCompany.com Offers' started by GameOnChipCompany, Sep 5, 2013.

1. GameOnChipCompany

GameOnChipCompany Gold Sponsor

Media:
    We've had a lot of people ask about the customary "CHIPCO" white ring on some of our chips. I'm happy to let you know that if you want a full bleed we can do it! If you want the white ring, we can do that too!

[​IMG]

2. Dazzler

Dazzler Well-Known Member

Nice picture to explain.

Couple of questions if I may:

What's your tolerances like with the full bleed? Do you get a doubling up of the colour - e.g. when the rolling edge overlaps you often get a slightly darker colur due to the double printing at that section - is it the same at the bleed edge.

What blanks do you use - are they chipco blanks? or another brand?

Thanks

3. GameOnChipCompany

Media:
    There is no doubling up of the color where the face meets the rolling edge. As for our blanks, they are all produced in house and use the same mold CHIPCO did previously.

Hope that helps.

4. JeromyinWV

JeromyinWV ChipTalk.net Supporter
    Supporter

I like the look of the white ring, but it really bothers me when it is not even/centered on the chip. I have seen some that are perfect and some that almost look like the sample chip with no white on one side but the white is double width. They were not from you. What type of tolerances do you have on this?

5. GameOnChipCompany

Media:
    We have the tightest quality control standards in the industry. That's on of the things that made CHIPCO have the best ceramic chip in the market and we feel our new ones are even better.