Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

WTB/WTT Small Empress Star or Aurora Star Tournament Set

Tournament Set

1. SixSpeedFury

SixSpeedFury Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting on this honestly. Doubt it'll ever happen though.
    Capture+_2018-02-12-23-03-22.png

2. Sprinsd10

Sprinsd10 Well-Known Member

Anyone know if there is still a super secret GB forum where members are buying/selling these chips? I hope all trading now is on the main Classifieds.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  3. Ronoh

Ronoh Well-Known Member
    Supporter

I highly doubt it. As I said before I have it on good authority sales were rare even in the subforum between GB members, even with WTB offers that were higher than what the recent uncapped rack auctions went for.

As far as the particular chips you are looking for, understand that if the numbers are correct there were only 30,000 chips made in a GB that contained 40-50 people. Divide one by the other and it strongly suggests the “people’s extras” may not exist, i.e. selling to you would mean breaking up their own set.

In a best case scenario where the extras you seek are out there the seller would likely have a large number of interested parties at the price you are willing to pay. And if that were the case I can only assume they would rather choose to help out someone who wasn’t quite so vocal in suggesting GB members were out to gouge the community. My two cents.

gopherblue likes this.
  4. Sprinsd10

Sprinsd10 Well-Known Member

Oh Ronoh...I have evidence of GB members trying to gouge the community. Offering their crumbs to the Peasants for huge gains, however, I now see others trying to #makechippingGreatagain (can we get that trending). Like in all aspects of like there is Good and Evil. I am looking for the Good. Which are you?

Mackd likes this.