Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

Sending a PM

Discussion in 'General Topics' started by nianticcardplayer, Oct 16, 2005.

1. nianticcardplayer

nianticcardplayer Well-Known Member

Hello All;

I don't know if its the new forum style or not. I have been trying to send a PM to Ten for some time. I have the box checked showing that I want a copy kept in sent items myself. I have tried sending the PM four to five times it has not sowin my sent items,and I have no idea if Ten is getting it or not. Any help with this particualr issue to the board would be great. :stunned:

2. 99%evil

99%evil Banned

Someone told me that there was a reply button as well, I have yet to find the reply button.

3. austin5string

austin5string Well-Known Member

Evil: The reply button is above the left side of the PM when you have it open. I always use the Quote button at the lower right, though, because I don't like having to retype the subject line (how lazy is that?).

niantic: As to why you're not getting copies saved, no clue. Copies of all my PM's are saved.

4. Matthew

Matthew Super Moderator
    Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

PM's stay in your outbox until they are read - then they move to your sent item folder.

The reply button is the top left of the PM message area. As mentioned the quote button works well too.