Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

Request fore Hire: New $1 and $100 for my Custom Ceramic Set

Discussion in 'Custom Chip Design - Request For Hire' started by SonRK, Jan 23, 2015.

1. SonRK

SonRK Active Member

Hey all

The user, chipshippie, helped created my custom ceramic set here a few years back. I tried to get in contact with him via this forum, and on eBay, but received no responses back. I have now decided to try to find a new designer to help me :)

I use Old West Poker Supplies to print my chips. I've been satisfied with their work, so that's who I will use to print these new ones as well.

So after enough years, I want to replace the $1 in my set, and add $100 to my set. Replacing the Red's and Green's would be too expensive, so I'm content with them staying the same :razz:

I included the digital proof of my first printing of my chips to show all the colors, edgespots, designs, etc.

Here is what I want to accomplish. I want to maintain the same feel of my current $1s, but change the picture of what's in the middle. Maybe a more exciting edgespot too I guess. I included a picture of the character I want in my $1. It's called a Hellbat (picture that say's Season 2)

For my $100s, I want to use the Zergling (purple looking dog creature). Maybe have the picture on the right side of the center of the chip, as opposed to my current design that has the lady go from the left middle facing to the right. I am also willing to pay extra to have the edgespot align to something in face of the chip. Gives them that extra sense of luxury if they're ever in play.

Attached Files:

2. abby99

abby99 Admin / Chip Magpie
    Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Albums:
    Just so you know, chipshippie was involved in a serious car accident a while back and is still recovering. No word that I've seen on when he'll be back in action. We're all hoping for a full recovery.

3. TexRex

TexRex Well-Known Member

I've used Ken Scott -- info@pokerchipartist.com, for 3 sets of chips and some other projects. He's fast, does GREAT work, and less expensive than I would have thought. Contact him!

4. SonRK

SonRK Active Member

Ahh damn. I wish him a speedy and full recovery