Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

Rakeback Pros at FT

Discussion in 'Online Poker' started by RaiderJoe40, Apr 7, 2010.

1. RaiderJoe40

RaiderJoe40 Well-Known Member

Just want to be sure everyone thats intereted knows about this, I missed the boat for months

this is the site that gets you rakeback for EXISTING accounts at FT

rakebackpros.com

2. osumike11379

osumike11379 Faux Clay Nation
    Lifetime Supporter

how do I set it up? It only seems like its for new accounts...

3. joshuadalton

joshuadalton Creativity Alliance

email full tilt support. it's a crapshoot as to how long it will take, and if you signed up through another promotion back in the day, it may not even be possible. for these people, full tilt is trying out a bonus program that gives you a 10k bonus to clear and basically becomes the same thing as rakeback.

i did not sign up through an affiliate, and it took 8 months from the first email to get rakeback actually activated on my account.

4. whataboutj

whataboutj TAG extrodinare

I e-mailed the RBP support and they checked for me. Unfortunately I am supposedly attached to another affiliate which I was not aware of. I need to figure that out and see if I have any rakeback I didn't know about (not that I play on FT that much)

5. osumike11379

Lifetime Supporter

Got an email back today and I am all signed up - WOOT!!! Thanks OP

6. Puggy

Puggy Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Thanks for sharing this. Have to try. I have not had rakeback earlier on FT and it has sucked. They promised to organize somthing but have not heard ever since. I will surely try this one.

7. vikefan24

vikefan24 Well-Known Member

Did this a few months back.. Feel bad I wasted 7 odd years playing online poker w/o it.. I'm pretty sure I heard back from FTP/RBP the same day I emailed them if not the next.. From my first email I was signed up and good to go within 4 days..

8. RaiderJoe40

RaiderJoe40 Well-Known Member

Sorry people that I didnt keep up on this thread, but it is a problem if you signed up through another affiliate, and it looks like I just got lucky cause I got in in 1 day. Now Im really stuck at FT. If you want to know what you should get look at the MGR on pt and multiply by .27= rakeback

Damn my BR would be plus $2200 if I had it 2 years ago

9. osumike11379

Lifetime Supporter

Makes you sick when you look at all the rake you lost thru HEM - If I only knew what I was doing way back when :stunned:

10. davejs1671

davejs1671 Well-Known Member

I checked with RBN on Monday about getting rakeback at FullTilt since I already had an acount there and was sent to reakeback Pros by them and I received a message today letting me know I will now receive Rakeback through them. The instructions I was given was to go to Rakeback pros site and when you register a new acount at the bottom where it asks if you used the Rakeback pros referral code when you signed up at fulltilt answer no and that is all there is to it. At that point they will let you know in a couple days if they will be able to get you rakeback at fulltilt. I should probably add that I had never made a real money deposit at Fulltilt so that may have helped my case but either way I hope this helps some of you out.

11. Puggy

Puggy Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I got my rakeback deal from Rakeback Pros now, to my existing FT account. Sick too because of missed rakeback.

12. john

john Well-Known Member

I did the same, signing up to RBP's with an existing FTP account and it was approved. Mainly did it as i thought i would get heaps of rakeback from the rush poker tables. but doesnt seem that quick to accumulate. 1 hr playing 2x tables of 10/25c blinds seems to only make me about $1.50 rakeback. Cant complain though as its something for basically nothing. Seems though since the day my rakeback was started i have been doomswitched and all my initial profits have almost all been sucked away from me. So far ive been ai with AA against kk 4 times pre and havnt held once yet and ive run kk into AA 3 times and sucked out twice.

To get back on track, if you havnt tried getting rakeback on your full tilt account do it as its dead easy. They answer questions about existing accounts in their FAQ section too.

13. Buddha

Buddha Well-Known Member

After some time attempting to get rackback through them, I have finally succeeded, and now am earning rakeback at FT, with my first transfer going through this morning.

14. Schu

Schu Creativity Alliance

the url rackbackpros.com doesnt work. am I missing something?

ninja edit... it helps if you actually spell it correctly...

15. Schu

Schu Creativity Alliance

mine is now set up also... it took less than 36 hours.

16. Buddha

Buddha Well-Known Member

I am still more or less playing nanos, .25/.50 FL 6max, $1-$5 SnGs. I have $152 from a $10 deposit, mostly from the results, of a $4.40 Rush SnG, but even little playing in the nanos, I am getting $5-10 a week, which is a big boost to a <$200 bankroll

17. abby99

abby99 Admin / Chip Magpie
    Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Albums:
    I've been approved for RB but haven't signed up yet, thinking that I should spend my FPPs first so that my MGR doesn't take a hit. Does anybody who has obtained RB on an existing account have any experience with this?

18. osumike11379

Lifetime Supporter

What is your MGR???

19. abby99

abby99 Admin / Chip Magpie
    Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Albums:
    At the moment, hardly anything. Recently I've only been playing the MMN tournaments, so $0.50 per week, well below the minimum required for RB. :embarras:

I plan to step up my play but thought that first I should spend the FPP's that I've already earned, just to be on the safe side.

20. osumike11379

Lifetime Supporter

Still kinda of confused but signing up for rakeback didn't do anything to my FT points at all...