Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

Preliminary Rules for Posting WTT...

Discussion in 'Collectible Chip Trading' started by Gaming Ore, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Gaming Ore

Gaming Ore Super Moderator
    Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Jun 7, 2005
    While we experiment with this feature offered by Ten (Thanks Ten!), i.e., a Wanted-To-Trade (WTT) forum without being in the M2M Marketplace forums, I'd like to set-up some ground rules. As we go along these guidelines can be modified, as constructive suggestions are made, here in this thread.

In an effort to keep thread from getting unreasonably huge, when a CT'er starts a WTT thread, all follow-on posts should address trading for what is being offered.

Please create your own new thread to present your items for-trade to others.

In the interest of Internet privacy, I recommend that trade negotiations be moved to PM's or email to finalize them and exchange addresses. This forum allows you to kick-off meetings.

Please use caution in your offerings and acceptance of offers. Everyone is expected to be mature, and responsible people, if not, please trade elsewhere. You are on your own if things go bad and CT will not be in a position to moderate arguements and disagreements.

Please be honest in your transactions and treat everyone the same way you would like to be treated.

Thank you and enjoy!

Jim (Gaming Ore) Follis