Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

Poker table 2nd build

Discussion in 'Poker Table Forum' started by BRM2290, Nov 28, 2016.

1. BRM2290

BRM2290 Well-Known Member

Hey guys! It's been a while since i've been here. Hope everyone is doing well. Anyway my friend and i are going to try and build a poker table. (my 2nd build)
    This time i would like to try and build an oval poker table, full felt, with cupholders in the rail. Preferably a 10 person table with a dealer would be ideal. If not then 9. I'm not great at designing an idea when it comes to carpentry. I feel like the cupholders are going to be difficult to figure out. Can you guys help with any ideas or plans? Thanks in advance!

2. BRM2290

BRM2290 Well-Known Member

You guys alive out there lol I must've been away a long time

3. justsomedude

justsomedude Well-Known Member

Welcome back!

It seems there were some changes a year or so ago, and a lot of the CT "regulars" have moved on to some different chip collecting forums. People still check in here from time to time though.

4. Smuggler

Smuggler Member

Hey there,

I haven't been on in a while. Feel free to check out my first build thread in this forum. I posted some plans at the end. I'm happy to answer questions and help out in any way I can.