Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

Poker mobile app

Discussion in 'Poker Strategy General' started by Stephania Overton, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Stephania Overton

I want to create my own poker mobile app. Yes I know there are already tons of poker apps out there, so all you poker players, can you suggest a feature that you think is lacking in the existing apps? I would then come up with an app that includes that feature. Smile

2. NorCalChip

NorCalChip ChipTalk.net Supporter
    Supporter

Ooof. You might be drilling an empty field. The only thing lacking is real money (depending on your locality).

And to be quite frank, the only thing I think developers can do further is give it more of the brick and mortar feel by having real-time faces like new-gen game consoles where you can look around the table and see the faces of who you are playing.

Any "advance" in this, as you mentioned, flooded field would be extremely ambitious and costly.

Hats off to you sir and good luck.

3. Puggy

Puggy Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
  4. Stephania Overton

Funny you should say that, because that's actually what I had in mind at first, i.e., a poker mobile game where you can bet and win real cash. But I did research on the requirements for that and it was overwhelmingly complicated LOL. Seeing the faces of your opponents real-time is a good idea though, thanks!

I'll be starting the development after Christmas using Xamarin tools and I expect to complete everything by early February 2015.