Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

Poker Buddy - Kickstarter Update (Not good news I'm afraid)

Discussion in 'ChipTalk Mall' started by poker.buddy, Oct 1, 2013.

1. poker.buddy

poker.buddy Bronze Sponsor

Hi Everyone.

It's been a while since I have been on here. I have been very very busy lately but I wanted to give you guys an update on the situation.

So it seems like the kickstarter campaign has not gotten anywhere i.e. it hasn't even been launched. We sent the campaign to kickstarter for approval over 3 weeks ago. The usual approval time is 2-3 days so 3 weeks is essentially unheard of. We have been trying to get in contact with them to no avail. Literally not a peep. I have never heard of this happening and to be perfectly honest I have no idea what has happened.

There is one positive that has come from this though; I have decided to fully commit to turning this product (and many other product ideas) into a business.

I have been working extremely hard since (not) launching the kickstarter campaign and have been rewriting my business plan. In fact I have opted for an entirely different business strategy that will help improve Poker Buddy even more. I'll let you guys know more about this in the coming weeks and months but for now I just wanted to give you an update on what the situation is.

Oh, and I received the first production samples of the box for the cards. It feels great. Like the kind of quality box you would find with a pair of silver cufflinks or aftershave.

Here's a photo [​IMG]

Not all bad news at least.

2. Puggy

Puggy Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Thanks for the update. Keep it going Sir.