Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

Pharaoh's Club Chips

Discussion in 'TheChipRoom.com Offers' started by jimshaf921, Mar 5, 2014.

1. ovo

ovo World Series Chump
    Lifetime Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    sorry to hear this, would love to see a colorful pile of rubble :wink:

2. tripleflatbarrel

This might be a silly question with no good answer, but can anyone think of how I could get a .25 label on the lavender or orange chips? Would it be possible to special order some like that from the supplier? I don't see blanks for these anywhere like the Milanos. Short of buying 200 of each and swapping out the labels am I SOL? Really don't want any blue chips for my cash set, blends in too well with my blue table.

3. doakwolf

doakwolf Member

For what it's worth, I've not had any huge issues with my set. On first uses, a few small particles of clay scattered around the table. I figurd it was normal and adding character/feel to the chips. I did, however, notice last week a $100 had a very large chunk missing so I've gone ahead and ordered 100 mixed spares - just in case.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  4. SixSpeedFury

SixSpeedFury Well-Known Member

SOL. Relabeling would be your only option. The closest you can get to doing what you want is to put an order in for the 2nd CPS group buy and getting labels made for the .25s

5. coolant

coolant New Member

So i brought my first set of Pharaoh's Club chips about 8 years ago and decided to get some more from ApachePokerChips and found out that the new chips are differently sized. I've contacted them about the problem in hopes of getting a refund.

I'm Posting to see if anyone was selling their old pharaohs chips to add on top of my set?