Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

Opening up a 10 table game

Discussion in 'Custom Chips' started by clivestraddle, Jan 10, 2016.

1. clivestraddle

clivestraddle Well-Known Member

I am currently in charge of opening a 10 table game room - I will need tournament chips and cash game games - I figure we will start with an order for 60 players for tournament and 40 players of cash

I want ceramic chips for the cash game game - and something like the desert dune chips for the tournament

I was on this forum a long time ago and I really can't figure out who to contact and where...

I want some chip samples..i will need custom artwork done..the whole thing

Please post here or contact me at pc_clivestraddle@yahoo.com

thank you

Clive - aka clivestraddle

2. ovo

ovo World Series Chump
    Lifetime Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Hey Clive, long time, if I recall you have some pretty big sets of chips ????

3. clivestraddle

clivestraddle Well-Known Member

yes...still have them all - my home game has been running 18 yrs now - god i got old..lol

I have been out of touch with the chip community for quite some time - can you guys help me with this request - the game should open up the first of march and I want IMPRESSIVE chips.

4. DrStrange

DrStrange Creativity Alliance
    Supporter

Time is short - I'd try Palm Gaming, old west poker supplies or abc gifts and awards. They are all site sponsors who at one time did custom chips (best I can recall)

The critical problem is time. Seven weeks is not enough time for some vendors.

We will be hoping for pictures.

DrStrange