Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

New! Lower Minimums for our Custom Ceramics Chips Jan-2014

Discussion in 'OldWestPokerSupplies.com Offers' started by oldwestgambler, Jan 28, 2014.

1. oldwestgambler

oldwestgambler Silver Sponsor

That's right. We actually lowered our minimum requirements this week and kept the price the same. This is only for our chips. It does not include buttons or plaques.

New Minimums
    for 39mm - 43mm - 46mm and the 43.5mm Octagon
    chips

All of these chips now require that you order only 25 total chips. The old minimum was 50 chips.

You still have to order a minimum of 25 chips per design. So if you have 3 different designs or denominations you'll have to order at least 75 chips. For 4 different denominations you have to order at least 100 chips and so on.

Minimums for plaques and buttons stay the same - a total of 10 buttons with a minimum of 5 buttons per design.

I hope you are all having a great new year and I hope to see some new designs coming from everyone, especially J5. And as usual if you have any questions just pm me or send me an email.

thanks

2. Mr. Cheese

Mr. Cheese Well-Known Member

Awesome deal Sal!