Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

Independence Day Sale @ JDC Poker Tables

Discussion in 'ChipTalk Mall' started by irishpenguin, Jul 1, 2011.

1. irishpenguin

irishpenguin Well-Known Member

From now until July 15th, JDC Poker Tables is offering Chip Talk Members 10% off the price of a custom poker table.

If you're located in the NY/NJ area and are interested in a quality poker table that's worthy of your poker chips, please PM me and we can get started laying out your perfect table. I build all ranges of tables - from basic full felt folding tables to game room quality racetrack tables to fully customized showcase pieces. And, if you already have a poker table but would like to expand it's use when you're not shuffling your paulsons, I also build dining toppers that fit over your existing table. Please see below for a few examples of some tables I've built recently. PM me with any questions or inquiries.

Have a great weekend and an awesome 4th of July. God Bless our troops and a big thank you to all who serve this great country.

:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
  2. MGM GRAND

MGM GRAND Well-Known Member

Wow, those are great looking tables. Wished I lived closer so I could take advantage of this.

3. Starem Down

Starem Down Well-Known Member

Beautiful. Love the legs. Heads up, I did a google search on "JDC poker tables" (with quotes) and BBO came up... Thanks for the offer, guys and happy 4th

4. JohnnyCnote

JohnnyCnote Well-Known Member

Nice work. PM sent

5. irishpenguin

irishpenguin Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the comments and PM's so far. Sale ends this Friday for anyone who's interested!