Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

How many were actually made of these chips

Discussion in 'Chip Collector General' started by Chip Magnet, Sep 2, 2015.

1. ledavatar

ledavatar Well-Known Member

Ok, so what’s your current story with the history of these chips, as in, how did you get them, since we’ve now established that they were not from some snooker club in the 80s or 90s, but from the 2006 timeframe? You keep professing your innocence but offer little concrete facts for us to hold onto.

And keep in mind that you’ve changed your story once or twice already here on CT, and maybe even more on PCF, if you are in fact John Boy.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven. Wanting to offload chips quietly (via private sales) without going through ebay, then making it a private bidder list on ebay, just looks like someone who doesn’t want any kind of trail.

Whatever happened to the guy from the UK that was going to drive over and buy the chips face-to-face? Seems like nothing came out of that.

2. ledavatar

Were those from the snooker club too? Maybe family heirlooms from the 1500s?

3. Chip Magnet

Chip Magnet Well-Known Member

To start with some sold on eBay i paid 80$ fee so thats that settled.the guy who phoned me offered £1600 then said £1200 but i new they were worth more! sure he will back up that little chat! he did say he would be looking to sell them for more he didnt hide that fact.so thats settled so what next ??

4. Chip Magnet

Ha ha ha you should be on stage! "Sweeping it"

5. Chip Magnet

Some of you are frustrated because you cant afford the PNY chips and there all being sold off :dead::TTIWWP:

6. Chip Magnet

Outstanding seller. Super fast international shipping. Item exactly as described (Feedback from the 4th )

7. ledavatar

You did not answer the main part of where you obtained the PNY chips from.

8. Ronoh

Ronoh Well-Known Member
    Supporter

Well done, I'm going to guess you are aware that you avoid the relevant questions but I could be wrong... the reading part you have down but the comprehension aspect is still in question.

You're right though, we are all extraordinarily jealous of your windfall. As you've mentioned you have a great job in the financial market, but this? You have literally made TENS of hundreds of dollars! :happy:

9. stratus51

stratus51 Well-Known Member

This was me. I gave him my phone number And he called from a non withheld UK geographic phone number that matched his given location. I Have a small PNY set. I offered £1600 ($2500) but after taking counsel revised that to £1200 as well as my experience on the difficulty of selling chips from the UK to the USA. It was a risk and to lower that risk I had to offer less.

Kudos to magnet he seems to be selling them just fine unless I missed something as i've not kept upto date with this and other threads.

10. stratus51

stratus51 Well-Known Member

As for this... jae, your memory is worse than mine. You called me. I had the good sense of mind to screen shot your incoming call complete with phone number. And if you remember I didn't want the fractionals just the Paulson PNY's.

11. slisk250

slisk250 Well-Known Member

Media:
    Albums:
    You are also very humble...or maybe a legend in your mind

John boy - If I wanted, I could buy or sell you. I won't under any circumstances engage in a transaction with a person of your "character."

Got a email from the Riyadh Wheelers. This is going to get good I hope.

12. Chip Magnet

Someones prides hurt :tired:think i will report you to chiptalk for false accusations against me.and the riyadh wheelers are you suggesting something is going to be done to me on an electronic level ?

13. Chip Magnet

REPORTED

14. Chip Magnet

yes sorry i did ring you! asked for my account to be closed anyway..

15. Chip Magnet

If you say you can buy me or sell me why dont you buy some off me threw pay pal my account has 100% feedback you have nothing to fear from me so how many would you like?

16. ledavatar

You learn a lot from a foaming maniac by observing what was NOT said.

To many people, this should have been a simple question with a simple answer. But the fact of the matter is, OP had been caught in a lie (got these chips from a snooker club in the 90s) which cannot and/or will not be substantiated for some reason.

So it’s misdirection, misdirection, some sensationalistic words, oh me oh my on me boy’s life, I don’t have to take this I’m going home and closing my account, but still no real answer.

17. Chip Magnet

:neutral:zzzzzzzzzz

18. Chip Magnet

19. ledavatar

Oh, let’s not forget the other fantastic lie too, that the PNY pics were posted and subsequently stolen on UK’s “gumtree” website by the supposed “John Boy” who then used them to spout nonsense on PCF.

That was the one liner used to disassociate yourself from John Boy, and yet, as another member pointed out earlier, a statement that you also conveniently avoided, there was simply no history of these chips ever posted on gumtree.

How stupid do you think people are?

20. Chip Magnet

Join the CIA live out your fantasy.