Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

How many of you use SlamDunkLabels?

Discussion in 'Poker Chip Labeling' started by perfectshawn, Jun 28, 2008.

1. perfectshawn

perfectshawn Faux Clay Nation

Just wondered how many of you guys used SlamDunk Labels for your custom labels? They're on vacation until the 6th of July. I am close to making my order (since they can't take any orders while on vacation).

just wanted to know if they're any happy (and unhappy) customers from SlamDunk Labels.

2. daffyd

daffyd Well-Known Member

Bought some labels from them a while ago and then some supplemental labels at the start of this year. Perfectly happy with them and they were very fast (as they already had the artwork on file - they also shipped very quickly).

They're glossy paper labels better suited to a deep recess (Nexgens for example) than a shallow one (Faux clay or ASM Horsehead for example). Vinyl labels would suit a shallower recess better (and probably wear better in general). For my purposes they were fine - great for the price. For a fine work of art I'd probably prefer Hogwild.

Regards,

David.

3. perfectshawn

perfectshawn Faux Clay Nation

Very good info! I did try to contact HogWild, but he hasn't returned any emails since and thats why i am going with SlamDunk Labels. I am sure HogWild is very good and the delay must be because he just got back from surgery and is loaded with orders.

Funny thing is, SlamDunk just went on vacation too,lol. Until the 6th of July. Gives me a chance to dye more chips. Can't wait till they can get my labels started.:happy: