Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

Hi guys need some advice!!

Discussion in 'Home Game General' started by Jokerjoe, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Jokerjoe

Jokerjoe Member

Hey whats up guys. I need some advice on raising money to pimp me room up to a poker room for friends and family can come and play. But I really want to go all out!!! Been surfing the web and wow!! There a lot of stuff out there that just knock my socks off. But I'm just a little light on the cash. Would like to finish my room by Jan 2016. Any suggestion?

Thanks

2. stocky

stocky Well-Known Member
    Supporter

Sorry I don't quite understand. You want advice on how to get money to make a nice poker room?

Other than getting a high paying job or winning the lotto?

3. Trihonda

Trihonda Well-Known Member

Read the strat threads, then go apply what u learned to make money playing poker... Then use poker winnings to outfit said poker den. Maff is easy

4. Jokerjoe

Jokerjoe Member

Yes is their way like a web site like a Kickstart or some fun raising I idea I could use?

Thanks

5. Trihonda

Trihonda Well-Known Member

Nope, ppl here are generous, but I think you're barking up the wrong tree with that one.

We've all started out with big ideas and struggles in the money department (to make our dreams reality), but part of the journey is figuring out how to make your dreams happen.

There are many people here who don't have the funds to get the nice poker setup they really want, but they wouldn't consider doing some sort of kickstarter to make it happen. Work hard in your job to make it happen, or like me, study poker, play a lot to get better, and use poker winnings to fund your game room. :)

Good luck on your journey!

CdnBeerLover and stocky like this.
  6. Jokerjoe

Jokerjoe Member

Trihonda thanks for your input..