Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

Happy Holidays ChipTalkers from Old West PS

Discussion in 'OldWestPokerSupplies.com Offers' started by oldwestgambler, Dec 1, 2011.

1. oldwestgambler

oldwestgambler Silver Sponsor

Happy Holidays everyone. I'm running a little late for Black Friday and Blue Monday and whatever. I've been as sick as one of those dogs you see on the animal planet channel.

Anyways, better late than never. I thought I'd give you guys a heads up on the discounts we're running for the holidays. Basically if you happen to wander over to our web page you can just click on the pretty lady on the front page to get your codes and see our specials.

For you guys I'll just list them here as they become active. And I'll probably run an exclusive chiptalk discount and giveaway.

And here's a look at the pretty lady with your current codes.

[​IMG]

CODE: OWPSXMAS
    FOR 5% OFF FROM NOW UNTIL NEW YEARS DAY
    (ORDERS OF $25 OR MORE - ONE USE PER CUSTOMER)

Stay tuned for more codes in the following weeks. And if you have a suggestion for a contest or giveaway send me a PM. And don't forget that all of our custom ceramic shapes and sizes are still on special.

2. STR82ACE

STR82ACE Well-Known Member

Wish I had seen this before placing my order for custom buttons yesterday. LOL...typical of my runbad lately.
    :sorry:

3. antoinepx3

antoinepx3 Well-Known Member

i received yesterday my first order form old west...they did a wonderfull job...thanks again Salvatore for your great works and thanks too for the chrismas discount...i have some more chips and plaques to order :)

[​IMG]

4. Skinnysloth

Skinnysloth Well-Known Member

Really nice looking chips. You can never go wrong with that theme.