Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

Happy Birthday to Me! Present for You!

Discussion in 'ABCGiftsAndAwards.com Forum' started by abcgiftsandawards, Mar 21, 2006.

1. abcgiftsandawards

abcgiftsandawards Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone-

Since tomorrow (March 22nd) is my birthday, we're celebrating by offering free standard US shipping to ChipTalk members from today until the end of the 22nd. Just enter the coupon code HAPPYBIRTHDAY when checking out. International buyers and those who need expedited shipping, please email us for discounted rates!

You can see our poker trophies at:
    http://www.abcgiftsandawards.com/pokertrophy.htm

Thanks,
    Gene

2 people like this.
  2. tallsbutler

tallsbutler Well-Known Member

man those are some sweet trophies. i'm thinking about picking one up for my heads up tourney in april.

3. Captn_All_In

Captn_All_In Creativity Alliance

PM Sent about a purchase just made

Actually I sent an email. Sorry for the confusion!!

4. abcgiftsandawards

Hi Tallsbutler- I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks Captn- Your trophy will be shipping out tomorrow! Did you get my email and PM?

Thanks,
    -Gene

5. Captn_All_In

Yes I did and I sent an additional one to see about changing my order slightly!

Thanks.

6. WolfPack

WolfPack Faux Clay Nation

Well I was gonna hold off and order from you later in the year for a POTY award, but with this special i went ahead and placed my order.

Happy Birthday!

7. abcgiftsandawards

Hi Captn and Wolfpack-

Your orders have been shipped and should be arriving quickly!

Thanks,
    Gene

8. Wedge Rock

Wedge Rock Well-Known Member

Just curious, what does shipping cost on one of the larger trophies?

Also, for the roman chalice, can more engraving be added later (are the letters even engraved, or are they printed). I'd like to make this a rotating trophy, adding new names after each year, like the Stanley Cup.

9. abcgiftsandawards

Hi Wedge Rock-

The shipping is based on your zip code. The easiest way to find the shipping is the click on the "Add to Cart" button on the website, then click "Checkout". At the top of the screen you will see a "Shipping Method" dropdown, and next to it is a link that you can click that says "See Rates". From there you can enter your state and zip code and it will show you the shipping rates.

Also, on the Roman Chalice and other pedestal trophies, you will see a little box to add a nameplate set for $15.00. We put 6 1"x3" nameplates on each of the three remaining sides, for a total of 18 "winner" nameplates. These are attached with screws and can be removed as needed when the winners' names are available. The names are dyed into the nameplates (black lettering on a gold nameplate). We'll do as many nameplates as you have information for at the time of ordering, and future updates are $4.00 shipping included.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
    Gene

10. OnTheButton

OnTheButton Well-Known Member

Gene,

I need a set of personalized 1st, 2nd, 3rd place trophies for a charity tournament to raise money for treatment a very good friends dog that was diagnosed with cancer.

Since I'm donating these to the cause, which trophies could you make me the best deal on? I'll order today if I can get in on the free shipping one day late. :wink: I'm trying to save money, so that I can donate more to help.

Drop me a PM or post here, and I'll get you the info we want inscribed on them, and you can tell me how many characters and I lines I can use on whatever you reccomend.

Thanks a bunch!

11. OnTheButton

OnTheButton Well-Known Member

Gene, I just wanted to say WOW!

FYI Folks, Gene contacted me via PM within MINUTES of making the above post.

He extended his own Birthday offer of free shipping one extra day for me, and sold me a set of 3 custom engraved trophies that according to the e-mails I've been getting, it actually SHIPPED TODAY?!?!?

Same day service, I'm blown away. I know we started this early in the day, but that's pretty awesome in my book.

Gene, I can't wait to get my retail website going so that I can help to sell your products as well.

Job well done.

12. abcgiftsandawards

My wife always says she's going to walk in and find me keeled over one of these days from putting so much stress on myself to get orders out as quickly as possible. Don't worry, I'll get the orders finished before I croak! :happy:

OnTheButton - I look forward to seeing your website completed. We do offer wholesale pricing and drop shipping for other websites (some of you might even have seen our trophies on other sites!) and would be happy to work with you!

The new set of trophies looks great...I took a photo, now I just have to make the time to get it uploaded to the site!

Thanks,
    Gene

13. NanaBanana

NanaBanana Good Will Ambassador/Mod
    Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Gene, I would like to extend belated Birthday wishes to you....hope it was great1!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY....AND
    MANY, MANY MORE

:cigar: :cigar: :cigar: :cigar: :cigar: :cigar: :cigar: :cigar: :cigar: :cigar: :cigar: :cigar:
    :club: :heart: :spade: :diamond: :club: :heart: :spade: :diamond: :club: :heart: :spade: :diamond: :club: :heart: :spade: :diamond: :club: :heart: :spade: :diamond:
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
    It's a very nice thing that you are doing for for Chiptalk Members! We appreciate you..... ​

14. abcgiftsandawards

Thank you Nana!

-Gene

15. WolfPack

Got the trophy yesterday it looks great! Bigger than I thought it would be to. Thanks alot!

16. Captn_All_In

Got them yesterday!! They will be a huge hit with my gang!!

Thanks for the great deal!!!

17. abcgiftsandawards

Hi Captn and Wolfpack-

Thanks for the updates! I look forward to hearing from you guys again in the future!

Thanks,
    Gene

18. WolfPack

Don't worry, I am keeping my eye out and next time you offer free shipping I will grab a few custom poker chips.