Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

Closed GB: Group Buy - CPC Hot Stamp solid Tourney Set. Special Pricing

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by David O, Jul 30, 2016.

1. David O

David O Well-Known Member

Media:
    Albums:
    I have organized a group buy for some CPC solid hot stamped tourney chips at a special reduced price. I will be taking orders until August 7th. If you are interested and would like more info please do not hesitate to contact me via a PM.
    David O

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
    abby99 likes this.
  2. David O

Media:
    Albums:
    Mockups of the Chips!!! In this group buy you can choose from what is shown to create your personal Tournament set. This is a special buy which will save you money. You will not be able to come close to the cost since you are not paying for all of the dies, setup and artwork.

David O

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

abby99 likes this.
  3. onionfarmer

onionfarmer Active Member

David O. New to the group buy! Need help with ordering and any suggestions would be helpful to me! Usually have a group of 6-10 players but open to suggestions on chip numbers and values. Do you have a price established per chip? What is the minimum order? Please let me know. Regards, Jerry

4. David O

Media:
    Albums:
    Great! Let me see what we can dig up for you as a suggestion for a 6-10 man Tourney. Any preference on the starting stacks? T5000, T25000 or in between? Rebuys or add ons?

Also to answer your question on pricing. The price per chip is as follows:

All Dayglo colored chips are $1.21 per chip
    All non DG colors are $1.10 per chip
    If you wanted any Bright White those are $1.65 per chip

The shipping for up to 600 chips will be $13.45 in a MFRB.

Let me know if I can be of any more help.

David O

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  5. thewpice

thewpice New Member

Hi David! This looks like an amazing opportunity. Thank you very much for taking this up. I saw the link you posted to the discussion about this over @ pcf & saw a discussion point that one could order any of the stamped denominations on any of the colored chips offered by cpc, not limited to the options you have listed in the OP as long as it was a minimum of 200 chips. I was wondering if this was still the case & if so what the pricing would be for the retro blue color as it isn't dayglo but it's not weighted w/ the brass flakes either. Also, what is the status of the yellow being used? Will it be dayglo Saturn or dayglo yellow or has this not been determined yet? Thank you in advance for your response, I believe that I may be interested in ordering a set of b/n 600 & 700 chips. Thank you again for your efforts in this!

6. David O

Media:
    Albums:
    If you do at least 200 chips you can do a retro blue or a different color.
    All DG chips will be $1.21 each
    All non DG chips are $1.10 each

This pricing includes shipping to me. 600 - 700 chips will most likely cost $13.45 to ship CONUS
    We think it may change to DG Yellow although I may still do DG Saturn for me.
    Your preference?

Let me know if you want to be added. I intend to close this on the 7th but may extend to the 15th. All payments will need to be in as of closing so I can pay for the order. It will take approximately 3 months to produce.

Thanks,
    David O

7. thewpice

thewpice New Member

Hello again David! Thank you for the feedback. I suppose I like the dayglo Saturn better, which would be used for the t5000 chip in my case. I'll look over my numbers per type of chip (t25-t5000) & get back to you w/ these numbers before the 7th. This looks very good, you can count me in. BTW, I have a username on pcf as well, it is theewpice. An extra "e" was added in by error. I appreciate your help & efforts in this & I'll be in touch again either here or @ pcf!
    Thank you!
    Matt

8. David O

Media:
    Albums:
    I will add you to the list in post #2 and my spreadsheet. Also keep in mind we may get to the number for the T25000. Adding in about 5 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. David O

Media:
    Albums:
    You have been added to the list on PCF. Welcome aboard!

10. David O

Media:
    Albums:
    Be sure and post something in the PCF introductions and check ins thread. Let us know about you and your chips or if you are new what you are looking for. New folks to the site are always welcome!

11. thewpice

thewpice New Member

Thank you David, I've been away a few days but I saw your message & will check in @ pcf. Thank you for extending the deadline to the 15th...it'll help me have more time to consider getting a barrel of t25,000's. I see you're @ the Rumble in the Rockies. Good luck out there & wish everyone a fun time from me! Run great!

12. David O

Media:
    Albums:
    You are welcome and look forward to see your order. Thanks for the good luck wish. Had a good run in the cash table last night.

Toby likes this.
  13. David O

Media:
    Albums:
    This group buy will close on Monday, august 15 at 12 noon Central Time. Orders and payment in full must be received by that date and time.

14. David O

Media:
    Albums:
    Less than a day left to get in!

David O

TKE4LIFE likes this.