Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

GOCC Chips & Plaques Info

Discussion in 'Custom Chips General' started by toad94, Dec 14, 2014.

1. toad94

toad94 Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Here's some info on Game On Chip Company's plaques and chips. The pricing info is from September 2014, so prices could have increased since then. Pricing may also vary based on the size of an order, if options (like UV printing) are utilized, or who-knows-what. But, the prices listed work as a general guideline. Sorry I don't have a price for the octagon.

Lastly, be aware that GOCC offers rounded-corner plaques that match the sizes of the cut-corner plaques shown here. (I only have samples of the cut-corner plaques.)

[​IMG]

This is GOCC's cermic details page:
    [​IMG]

This is meant to show the recessed middle of the cut-corner plaques:
    [​IMG]

For scale/size-comparison, I've added 39mm chips:
    [​IMG]

Here's how the three cut-corner plaques stack up:
    [​IMG]

Here's how the "business card" plaque compares to one of Sunfly's plaques:
    [​IMG]

The business card plaques are the same thickness as the chips and octagon.
    The three cut-corner plaques share the same thickness but they are thicker than chips.

Here's a stack of 10 plaques with a barrel of chips (20):
    [​IMG]

A stack of 12 plaques is as close as you can get to 20 chips without going over:
    [​IMG]

Personal bias alert: the business card plaque has a smooth finish and a high-pitched plastic-y sound to it that I'm not fond of (sounds cheap), especially in comparison to the other three plaques that have a slightly textured/satin finish and a satisfying "clack" when stacked or dropped in a pile. I'd gladly order more cut-corner plaques but I don't think I'd ever order the business card plaques.

If anyone has more info on GOCC please post it here so we can have a comprehensive guide to GOCC. Thank you!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
    CaptLego likes this.
  2. bowelsnomove

bowelsnomove Well-Known Member

Super helpful post! It would be great if OWPS, PGI and CPC did something exactly like this to demonstrate how their stuff actually looks and compares to their baseline 39mm chips.

Many thanks!

3. toad94

toad94 Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

I added GOCC's ceramic products details page to post 1; including their drawings of rounded-corner plaques.

4. DPStack

DPStack Member

I can't get over how great those bounty plaques look. I saw the pricing info. in your thread here but I didn't see current pricing info. minimum order limits and possibly design costs for applying someone's custom design to a plaque like that on the GOCC website. Do you have to just call them or is there a place I'm missing to find out the cost of custom plaque's like that?