Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

Exclusive: 43mm Old West Bounty Buttons

Discussion in 'OldWestPokerSupplies.com Offers' started by oldwestgambler, Jul 21, 2011.

1. oldwestgambler

oldwestgambler Silver Sponsor

We released the Texas Ranger Bounty Buttons a couple of weeks ago. We now, finally, release three more new and exclusive Old West Bounty buttons.
    Here is the lineup

43mm Old West Bounty Buttons

The Texas Rangers Bounty Button - Redeem at First State Bank of Texas in Austin

[​IMG]

The Deadwood U.S. Marshalls Bounty Button - Redeem at First National Bank of Deadwood

[​IMG]

The Kansas City U.S. Marshalls Bounty Button - Redeem at First National Bank in Kansas CIty, MO

[​IMG]

The Tombstone U.S. Marshalls Bounty Button - Redeem at First Federal Bank in Tombstone, AZ

[​IMG]

The buttons below are for the purchase of a set of 4 chips, 1 of each of the buttons above will be included. If you want to order more than 1 set just change the quantity and update the order before logging into Paypal.

If you want to buy 10 of one button or if you need assistance or if there are issues when checking out just send me a PM or an email.

These are rustic looking 43mm beauties. Obviously we are fans of the Old West and this series of buttons is just the beginning of our fascination with the subject. We will be offering more Old West Themed chips coming soon.

To order please contact us via private message, email or on our website.

Thanks Chiptalkers!
    :happy:

Last edited: May 30, 2013
  2. oldwestgambler

oldwestgambler Silver Sponsor

More pictures!

:cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trivia:
    Yes, I know it feels like you're playing "what's missing here?" when looking at the group picture above. The Tombstone button lacks the Dead or Alive phrase. This is not a mistake but done as a sign of respect for the lawmen that were injured and killed during the OK Corrall, Earp Vendetta Ride and associated violence.

:happy:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  3. Spazhead

Spazhead Lifetime Supporter
    Lifetime Supporter

Why does it cost more per set for Canadian and international?? I get the shipping part, but why per set?

EDIT: never mind, when I clicked the Paypal link the price changed to $2.80..

4. Spazhead

Spazhead Lifetime Supporter
    Lifetime Supporter

Hey Salvatore, would it be possible to print your bounty buttons on one of your larger chips? like the 46mm chip? If you can I would like 10 Tombstone and 10 Deadwoods.

5. EmptyPocs

EmptyPocs all chips, no cash
    Lifetime Supporter

I'd like the Deadwood bounty chips custom printed with the Texas colors.
    Can you do this?
    I will order 40. LMK, thx.