Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

Custom Ceramic Design Help Wanted

Discussion in 'Custom Chip Design - Request For Hire' started by broberts24, Feb 26, 2015.

1. broberts24

broberts24 Member

Thank you in advance for taking a look at what I have in mind!

I have a pretty good idea of what I want:

-Clay colors and design, with progressive edgespots. ( I know, many don't like this on ceramics)
    -Shaped inlay design on the faces.
    -Tournament set (25, 100, 500, 1000 and oversized 46mm 5000 chips)
    -I have an inlay design already. (I'm not a professional obviously, and I'm open to further help on logo)
    -I really like the looks of the World Top Hat and Cane chips, especially the canary yellow 1000 chip. Basically I want that chip for my 1000. Also, I like the National Poker Series Paulsons, Empress, and Aztars)

If there is anything I else, I will add later. I am not in a huge rush to get this done. I am awaiting a sale in the future from one of the sponsors here.

If anyone is willing to lend me some help, I would be quite grateful. I am not really that picky. I just want to see my tournament have some cool custom chips.

I attached what artwork I already have.

Attached Files:

2. SixSpeedFury

SixSpeedFury Well-Known Member

The help of a designer will further expand on the design you have already. J5 (Johnny5) is considered as the go to guy for awesome designs. What's your budget? OWPS has a special for chiptalk members @ 63¢ per chip. Here's what J5 designed for me:

Attached Files:

3. broberts24

broberts24 Member

Thank you for the responses. I am working with a designer now and will post a mock up soon!

4. Alexsander6

Alexsander6 New Member

It's good idea. Maybe I could supply the produce for your design