Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

Chips for a Cause

Discussion in 'GameOnChipCompany.com Offers' started by GameOnChipCompany, Aug 1, 2014.

1. GameOnChipCompany

GameOnChipCompany Gold Sponsor

Media:
    We like to help out when we can and today we can!

Meet Mamie! She has Cystic Fibrosis, a chronic, progressive genetic disease that affects the mucus producing parts of the body, specifically her digestive and respiratory system. Mamie is a spirited, adorable, and bright three year old, but inside, her body is fighting every day to stop the effects of a disease that steals the nutrients her body needs to function and to slow damage to fragile lung tissue she needs to breathe. Each day she takes a variety of medications to help her digest her food and combat CF and she spends at least one hour inhaling medications through a nebulizer and wearing a vibrating vest that helps clear the mucus that collects in her lungs. And she smiles through all of it...

We here at Game On have put together a fundraising program to help raise money for Cystic Fibrosis using our chips. Not only do you get a cool chip and help raise money for a great cause you also get a chance to win tickets to a Boston Red Sox game! Then again, knowing ChipTalkers, you guys want the chip! :wink:

If you'd like to donate, please click here

Thank you in advance for all of your help and support!

[​IMG]

2. dm5087

dm5087 Member

If you could add paypal as a payment option I would be happy to donate, but I'm Twins fan, and as such I have no wish to go to Boston to see the Red Sox.

Please don't hate me, just don't ask for my credit card number.

Dan

3. GameOnChipCompany

GameOnChipCompany Gold Sponsor

Media:
    Hi Dan, thank you for your response! This specific fundraising event is closed but if you are still interested in donating to the cause you can go here to do so Team Boomer | Fighting Cystic Fibrosis

Thanks!