Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

Ceramic set for Extra Life 2015 Poker Tournament

Discussion in 'Custom Chip Mock-ups' started by Psypher1000, Aug 25, 2015.

?

Which designs do you like best? (Choose up to 2)

Poll closed Sep 1, 2015.
  1. 1

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. 4

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  5. 5

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Psypher1000

Psypher1000 Well-Known Member

Every other year I participate in the Extra Life event to help raise money for Children's Miracle Network hospitals. This year I will be hosting a small charity poker tournament for which I'll be having custom ceramic chips made. Those chips will then be raffled off after the tournament. Here's some of the prizes...

- $250 credit to PGI
    - The Extra Life poker chip tournament set
    - A rack of Ultimate Bet $25 chips (SU - New)
    - 50 Ultimate Bet $100 chips (SU - New)
    - The Armory tournament sample set
    - If raffle entries exceed $2000, a set of 500 THC solids selected from my collection (all SU or better), including all basic colors (some reasonable restrictions will apply)
    - Other prizes TBD

In any case, I'd like to solicit the community's feedback on the tournament chips, which will be a 25-100-500-200 set. I've attached some initial mockups. Design 1 is the left-most design; design 5 is on the right. Let me know which basic design you like best.

Also, these fonts aren't final yet. We can tweak those later.

Thanks in advance for any feedback, and thanks to P5Woody for his efforts in this!

mockup4.jpg

TenPercenter likes this.
  2. JeromyinWV

JeromyinWV ChipTalk.net Supporter
    Supporter

I like 5 the best but I think that the white would be too much if they all had the white and I think it would be hard to use a color other than white. With that being said I will cast my vote for #4. Do the chips always have that strong of a message/branding? It seems like it would make them less desirable for home games but It is for charity so it probably is a different market.

CdnBeerLover likes this.