Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

Caesars Palace Font?

Discussion in 'Poker Chip General' started by cmoses, Dec 8, 2005.

1. cmoses

cmoses Well-Known Member

I am trying to find the name of the font that Ceasar's uses. I tried looking on a couple of font sites, but I do not know about enough of the font to answer enough questions. I only know about the letters in CAESARS PALACE. The font I am talking about has a letter C made out of two straight lines, like half of a X. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Button Potato

Button Potato World Series Final Table
    Lifetime Supporter

I looked for the CAESARS PALACE font forever and concluded that it is a custom font. I did find some similar fonts (but not exact) here.

3. GabeManis

GabeManis Well-Known Member

Thinking long and hard of creative screen names.
    I remember hearing on this forum somewhere that Ceasar's Palace owns the font they use. That means getting a company like ASM to use the font will be unlikely. Try doing a search of the forums here for more info.

4. PocketRocket

PocketRocket Well-Known Member

Check some of the Roman/Greek fonts over at Dafont. There's a couple that are close. And you might be able to get even closer if you mix a couple of the fonts for specific characters ('e' was one that I noticed).