Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

Best rack for china clays

Discussion in 'Poker Chip General' started by Shawn15p, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Shawn15p

Shawn15p Member

Which size rack will fit these the best. I currently have the Pharaoh clubs that are in standard size cheap racks and there is wayyyyy too much wiggle, some rows I could squeeze 21 if I tried hard enough. I got some CPS on the way too.

I talked to Joe with PGI and he has the chipco racks (66.7mm) that I can try but doesn't guarantee them fitting. He doesn't have any more of the racks that were designed to fit the china clays.

Suggestions ?

2. Mr Goldsmith

Mr Goldsmith Member

I have the same issue with my Milano chips. I would love to find a rack that fit 20 in a row snug. My Milano's fit 21 in a row snug and 20 is loose. Hard to stack racks on top of each other. I got my rack from Claysmith I assume they just sell standard size because other standard size rack fit same. If you have found one that works please let me know.

Thanks, Matt

3. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

I use the racks that Josh from Apache sells for my Pharaohs. Fits 20 reasonably well but there is a small gap but doesn't really bother me too much as I don't stack them.