Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

Be a Good Dealer

Discussion in 'Poker Chip Care' started by bookiebuddypoker, Mar 31, 2015.

1. bookiebuddypoker

bookiebuddypoker New Member

To see the winning hand, you should be looking at the board cards and know what the best 2 possible hands are. Practice reading the board by dealing yourself 5 cards and finding the nuts and 2nd nuts, so when you're dealing a game, at showdown you will know faster what hands are winners. This also helps when you're playing the game too, so many players I deal to don't see the flush or straight possibilities on the board and are surprised when they're beaten by one. Share your success strategy with us?

2. Jeff

Jeff Super Moderator
    Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Media:
    A good skill for sure. Especially for some of the more complicated games, like Omaha and SOHE. My ability to do this gets better over time, but is all about being able to focus.

bookiebuddypoker likes this.
  3. bookiebuddypoker

bookiebuddypoker New Member

Thanks for your quick reply.That is the main thing for doing any work.Without focus we can't do our task easily.

4. Trihonda

Trihonda Well-Known Member

Bookie, you've had two "spiritual" threads and only three posts. It's hard for folks here (lot of really great people) to get a feel for the meaning behind your posts with a bit more background on you.

You might consider making an introductory thread "hello, my name is..." Let us know about YOUR poker passion, before simply talking about poker passion. Do you collect chips? Have you built any tables? Do you play in regular games?

I look forward to reading your future posts.