Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

a HUGE "Thank You" for abcgiftsandawards.com for sponsoring the ChipTalk tournies!

Discussion in 'ABCGiftsAndAwards.com Forum' started by TenPercenter, Mar 14, 2006.

1. TenPercenter

TenPercenter Administrator
    Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

abcgiftsandawards.com has stepped in with an offer to build custom plaques for the weekly tourneys and also plaques/trophies for the ToC's!

Thank you abcgiftsandawards.com for this!

2. PhilTheThrill14

PhilTheThrill14 Well-Known Member

Very nice. I was looking at the trophies yesterday and bookmarked the site for future use - my home league could use some trophies.

3. ky70

ky70 Well-Known Member

I just received 15 "League chips" that I had abcgifts design to hand out to my poker league members (1 more poker night left in season#1) and they came out looking great. And talk about lightening fast service, I contacted Gene on 3/7 with my idea and I received the chips on 3/13 and that includes a weekend in the middle (AND they're in Cali and I'm in Chicago). Keep in mind that these are custom made so you can appreciate how "sick" this turnaround was. Great work and great service!!

4. abcgiftsandawards

abcgiftsandawards Well-Known Member

Thanks KY70-

I'm really impatient waiting for things to arrive when I buy online, so I try to always get orders shipped as quickly as possible figuring my customers are anxious to get theirs too!

Thanks again,
    Gene

See abcgiftsandawards.com Chiptalk offers!

5. WINTERS

WINTERS Well-Known Member

PICS?????:happy:

6. ky70

ky70 Well-Known Member

2 mega pixels ain't what it use to be...but here are a few pics:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. abcgiftsandawards

8. OnTheButton

OnTheButton Well-Known Member

I've ordered from abc off of eBay in the past and was nothing but satisfied with my purchase.

They actually goofed up and sent me the wrong type of trophies (custom engraved) and when I e-mailed them to tell 'em about it, I was immediately sent the correct ones at no charge and was told to just keep the "bad" ones.

THAT'S customer service!

BTW can you (abc) get this style of trophies in stock?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

flyingwawards on eBay has them for sale right now.

I bought some for my last big tournament and they were a HUGE hit. Everyone really liked the place trophy styles and the goofy ones were (First Out, Card Shark, Lucky Devil) were just as coveted when the game was over.

9. abcgiftsandawards

Hi OnTheButton-

We can make the set of three poker trophies. Maybe we'll add those to our website if we hear from other people that they really like them. On the goofy ones I'm not sure where they're getting the goofy top part...it could be from just about anywhere as I've never seen them from any of the trophy part manufacturers.

In the next few weeks we'll be adding quite a few new poker awards, including some great acrylic and crystal poker awards!

Thanks,
    Gene

10. chetrw

chetrw Member

As a new member I have been spendind alot of time looking thru all the posts. What impresses me the most camaraderie between the members and sponsers. It's good to see that invovement insteed of the sponsers just being a link to come and buy things. Everyone here seems to be great with sharing thier knowledge and passion for chips and poker.

11. WolfPack

WolfPack Faux Clay Nation

I think it's great you are sponsering chiptalk even though I don't have a pokerstars account so can't play in the tourneys :cry:

But I was thinking of getting a trophy for my poker leagues player of the year award, I will keep you guys in mind.

12. abcgiftsandawards

Hi Chetrw-

Thanks for the message. I'm also a newbie here...we've never done any sponsorships like this before but I am so impressed with the community that I really wanted to try it! It seems like every other message board I've spent time on is full of people bickering. This one is completely different as far as I've seen!

Thanks,
    Gene

13. abcgiftsandawards