Welcome to the ChipTalk Community

Want to join the rest of the ChipTalk members? It is free to sign up today and unlock new features, discussions, and reduce the advertising.

2014 May Day to Cinco de Mayo Forum Sale!

Discussion in 'OldWestPokerSupplies.com Offers' started by oldwestgambler, May 1, 2014.

1. oldwestgambler

oldwestgambler Silver Sponsor

Happy May Day 2014 to everyone! I hope everyone is not too hard at work. We thought we would take advantage of the calendar and bring together two of our lesser holidays and offer a big spring discount that will last all weekend and include Cinco de Mayo on Monday.

This is only for Chiptalk (and other forum) users. These will not be listed on our site. You will have to message or email us to get these deals. If you know me I prefer emails.

A whopping 15% off all of our custom plaques and buttons!
    A phenomenal 5% off on our custom 39mm, 43mm, 46mm and Octagons!
    Another 10% off all of our accessories!

(If you place an order for a selection of these discounted items each discount will be figured separately per item not stacked on the entire order. Email us for quotes.)

This offer ends at 11:59pm on Cinco de Mayo (Monday evening). You must place your order via email before that time. We will send you an invoice via PayPal or we can take your order over the phone via PayPal Here or Square Up.

I hope everyone gets a chance to take advantage of this sale. Good luck and have a great weekend!

EDIT/ADDENDUM:
    The sale includes all of our Stock Ceramic Chips, Plaques and Buttons (except for the Nevada Jacks line of chips).

Last edited: May 2, 2014
  2. oldwestgambler

I've had a few questions regarding this sale. The sale includes all of our Stock Ceramic Chips, Plaques and Buttons (except for the Nevada Jacks line of chips).

I will add this to the original description in an edit. Thank you. Have a great weekend.

3. oldwestgambler

Last day to get those orders in. We had a good response to this sale but it must end at midnight Pacific time tonight.
    Hope everyone has a fun Cinco de Mayo today.