Please join the largest chip collectors club in the world! We meet every year in Las Vegas, we'd love to see you there.
Please mark "Referring member" as LM-7200 (Greg Cagle, or TenPercenter at ChipTalk) or replace with another referrer if it is not us. HERE for an application that you can print and mail.
Benefits of Membership:
- Quarterly magazine - The Casino Chip and Token News
- Access to dozens of books in the club Library.
- Superior trading status - as a member of the CC>CC, people will be more trusting in their trade transactions with you because they know you're bound by the Code of Ethics. Additionally, members prefer to trade with other members, and in fact, some people will only trade with club members.
- Ability to vote for the Chip Of The Year, Silver Strike Of The Year, Token Of The Year, and Card/Key Of The Year.
- You can pre-register for the convention and get one of the famous goody bags.
- You can attend the Early Bird Banquet before the convention.
- You can be listed in the public, online Club Directory (along with your email and website URL) for others to learn about you and your collecting interests
- You will develop life-long friendships with other club members.
- You receive a membership card and are entitled to use the club logo on your business cards and web pages.
- You get to have a vote in the direction of the most influential organization in the hobby.
- You have access to the full Club Directory that contains many names and addresses not available in the public, online directory.
- You have the honor of belonging to an organization that takes its ethics and codes of conduct very seriously.
- You have the honor of belonging to an organization dedicated to the preservation of part of our nation's history.
|Types of Membership and Membership Rates (all funds in U.S. dollars): (Rates as of 2/28/2008. Always check CCGTCC.COM for current rates.)|
|Regular Member||Enjoys full membership privileges.||$30.00 per year|
|Foreign Member||Regular membership for those residing outside the United States. Includes first class mailing.||$55.00 per year|
|Associate Member||Must be related to a Regular or Life member and reside at the same address.||$5.00 per year|
|First Class Mail||CC&TN mailed first class each quarter to your home address. Without First Class Mailing, CC&TN is mailed third class.||$14.00|
Contact: For More Information Regarding Membership
Email for CC>CC, Not ChipTalk)