4 to select from: ALL from Holdempokerchips.com
(see below for pics)
1) Grade A normal Chipco Racks (All Sold)
2) Grade B Chipco Racks (LOWERED PRICE 10/1
3) Grade A Acrylic racks (These are NEW, very nice racks)
4) Grade B used acrylic boxes (All Sold)
ALL of these items are in boxes of 16, unless otherwise mentioned. That's what fit nicely into a Flat Rate Priority Box. Yes I might be able to box them otherwise and then charge a dollar or two less, but honestly it's not worth my time to go to the post office, stand in line, get a quote, email back someone etc. -- it takes way too much time and I do value my time a bit. So PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE understand this is the only way I am shipping and only to the US.
I will accept paypal only -- this way I can print off labels at home (again, saves time). I believe the prices for these racks are cheap enough to justify the slight increased cost of Flat Rate Boxes & Paypal fees.
Item #1: 1 box of 16 practically brand new "A" grade Chipco Racks = $32 shipped to you (All Sold)
Item#2: 1 boxes of 16 "B" grade Chipco Racks = $15 each shipped (Lowered Price)
Many have small hairline cracks like Photo #1 and some, Like #2 have cracked further -- both hold chips fine and I've found unless you're stacking 5+ high, they work great.
Item #3: 3 boxes of 16 Grade "A" Acrylic Racks = $18 shipped ONE Sold, 2 still available
I also have 1 boxes of 9 Grade "A" Acrylic Racks = $13 shipped still available
**I don't have measurements on these racks sizes, but below is a pick of one of a Chipco Rack (left) vs. Acrylic Rack (right) with some Pharaohs -- note how snug the Chipco rack is -- I moved the chips in the Acrylic rack for effect.
4) Item #4: 1 box of 8 strange chip boxes w/lids -- maybe somebody knows what these are, but they hold at least 25 across x 4 rows = 100 chips. The pic below shows 25 T-molds. These boxes are used for sure but seem to work OK. First one was a bit sticky to remove lid.
Shipped to you 8 chip boxes for $12 (All Sold)
**sorry, no chips included with racks!