Alrighty everyone, I'm going to give this another go because:
1. The inlay is sweet
2. The inlay is sweet
3. I want a set of BCC's
4. I want a set of BCC's
5. The inlay is sweet and I want a set of BCC's
This is purely an interest thread at this point. We have the inlay set, it's the "Four Suits" inlay, same as before. (FYI...chips would be around $1/chip if this ever happens to go through, the mold would be the TFP Club mold, the denoms would tentatively be T25, T100, T500, T1000, T5000, 5¢, 25¢, $1, $5, $20, $100)
This time, I'm going to throw out a set of 9 chips for tourney and cash sets.
Below are some initial ideas from myself and others that have had some positive feedback. Based on the feedback (or lack of negative feedback) so far, I think it's safe to say that the Green, Black, Lavender, Yellow (colors, not edge spot yet) are all staying as is for right now
...Nothing is set in stone though, so these could change if needed.
I think the biggest question marks at this point are:
1. The current pink chip - Should the edge spots be: sherbert & grey? sherbert & charcoal? all plum? something else?
2. The White 4t18 w/ mauve, almond, plum vs. the White 614 w/ light blue & royal red???
3. A dolphin blue base chip (414? 3t18?, 4d14?)
4. The TRK Red 618 w/ grey & black that jj83 posted
5. Black 4t18...Should it be a Charcoal base???
See the thread for all the mock-ups...update to come!!!