Originally Posted by smashr
What exactly are the rules for different edgespots and inlays on BCC group orders?
Would we need to all get the same edgespot/base colors and then different inlays, or will they accomidate individual chips from everyone? If it is the later, I would likely be in for 750-1000 chips of my own design.
I need to call Mike and double check but I think these are the basics:
1. Total order of 4000 or more chips
2. 300 min of any one chip, using the same base/edge spots.
3. Artwork fee's are $150 per inlay or $300 per 5 inlays if the only thing that changes is the denom.
4. Chips are .90ea (does not include artwork fee's)
5. MGK mold fee is .15 per chip (need to confirm with Josh)
My chip color combos are open for others to use and then and use their inlay if wanted, but they would be subject to the $150/inlay or $300/5 inlay artwork fee.
I'm willing to join someones custom order and pay my own artwork fees or I can start a group buy if there is enough interest. Looks like we might be good for 2000-3000 chips right now?